Overview of my Qualifications
- Simon Fraser University (2020-Present): M.Sc. in Physics under the supervision of Professor David Sivak.
- Chalmers University of Technology (2019): Studied mathematics and statistics as part of a six-month international exchange program in Göteborg, Sweden.
- Dalhousie University (2016-2020): Bachelor's of Science (combined honours) in Physics and Mathematics.
- Kitsilano Secondary School (2011-2016): French immersion program in Vancouver, BC.
- Jules Quesnel Elementary School (2003-2011): French immersion program in Vancouver, BC.
A full list of university-level courses I have taken can be found here.
- English (Native Language)
- French (Fluent, Delf B2 certification)
- I also have limited reading comprehension skills in German, Swedish, and Latin.
- Extensive experience with scientific programming and numerical optimization in Python
- Experienced in the use of Compute Canada computing clusters
- Experienced in the use of Mathematica, LaTeX and Excel
- Working knowledge of HTML, R, MATLAB, and C/C++
- Grade 8 Piano and Advanced Music Theory (Royal Conservatory of Music)
- CSIA Level 1 Ski Instructor (Canadian Ski Instructor's Alliance)
- AST 1 Avalanche Skills (Avalanche Canada)
- Bronze Cross, CPR-C, and Emergency First Aid (Canadian Lifesaving Society)
- Cansail 4 (Sail Canada)
- Kirk H. Michaelian Graduate Scholarship (Simon Fraser University, 2021)
- Canadian Graduate Scholarship - Masters (CGS-M) (NSERC, 2020)
- British Columbia Graduate Scholarship (BC Government, 2020-2021)
- Undergraduate Summer Research Award (NSERC, 2020)
- Undergraduate Summer Research Award (NSERC, 2018)
- Chancellor's Scholarship (Dalhousie University, 2016-2020)
- Helen Roby Choral Scholarship (University of King's College Chapel Choir, 2016-2020)
- Academic All-Canadian (USports, 2016-17 and 2017-18)
- Archibald Physics Prize (Dalhousie University, 2017)
- Dean's List (Dalhousie University, 2016-2020)
- Fiat Lux Bronze Award (Kitsilano Secondary School, 2016)
- 59th Overall (Sir Isaac Newton Physics Contest, 2016)
- 1st Overall (Pascal Math Contest, 2013)